Forms and Downloads
Sampling and Analysis Requirements
|TPH (8015)||One composite sample per Site|
|TCLP Metals (1311/6010)||One composite sample per Site|
|PCB's||One composite sample per Site|
|BTEX||One composite sample per Site|
|Moisture Content||One composite sample per Site|
|TOH or TOX||If impacted by waste oil only|
|TPH (1664)||If impacted by waste oil only|
Note: Other tests may be required depending on type of contamination. Soil not specifically exempted under 40CFR261.4 (b)(10) will require a Full TCLP List instead of TCLP Metals.
Reduced Analytical Requirements
Analytical requirements can be reduced if all of the following conditions are met:
- Soils are from UST media and impacted with only virgin oil(s).
- Documentation is provided as defined in COMAR 26.10.13.07B. This may include but is not limited to:
- Material Characterization Report (MCR) see Appendix (1)
- MDE Underground Storage Tank Abandonment Document or equivalent
- Site history/use
- Classification of soils is sufficient to the satisfaction of Soil Safe, and/or the Maryland Department of the Environment (MDE).
Reduced analyticals are:
- BTEX — One composite per Site
- TPH (8015) — As appropriate for the type of oil that was discharged.
- DRO or GRO as appropriate for the type of known or suspected contamination
For additional information please call the Sales Office at (410) 872-3990.